Welcome

This is an ever-expanding portfolio of my abstract art murals and paintings. Click on the photos for a larger view and to zoom in. Contact me if you would like a free estimate or to discuss an abstract art mural project you have in mind for your home or business. Feel free to leave your comments, and thank you for looking. All my artwork is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

Mary Ellen

Mare_E_L_N@yahoo.com


Thursday, August 26, 2010

M is for Monogram Mural Idea

As you can tell, I like love shapes and colors; what are the letters of the alphabet but additional shapes with which to play. Here I have collaged/painted my initial 'M.' I'd like to monogram your wall, your door, etc. with one or more letters in this fashion. Give me a 26-room boutique hotel and I'll do one wall in each room! (Assign them 'room letters,' instead of 'room numbers') 

Here is a good place to point out that unless you see a frame, my paintings are likely 'wrapped' canvas, like you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment