Welcome

This is an ever-expanding portfolio of my abstract art murals and paintings. Click on the photos for a larger view and to zoom in. Contact me if you would like a free estimate or to discuss an abstract art mural project you have in mind for your home or business. Feel free to leave your comments, and thank you for looking. All my artwork is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

Mary Ellen

Mare_E_L_N@yahoo.com


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wonder Works Audience Mural - Balloon Face Example

Here's an example of a Balloon Face I painted on my Wonder Works Children's Museum mural today. I want to get all 25 of the faces painted, then I will go around and edit them. For example, I shall make the ponytail on this audience member a bit thicker. (As they say, it's always easier to add more, than to take away!)


So far, I have about five faces painted. It's always hard to get rolling on a new phase of the project, which is what today was, so I hope to be zipping right along tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment