Welcome

This is an ever-expanding portfolio of my abstract art murals and paintings. Click on the photos for a larger view and to zoom in. Contact me if you would like a free estimate or to discuss an abstract art mural project you have in mind for your home or business. Feel free to leave your comments, and thank you for looking. All my artwork is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

Mary Ellen

Mare_E_L_N@yahoo.com


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wonder Works Children's Museum 'Audience Mural' - Done! - Unveiling on October 10

Tomorrow, I shall pop in to Wonder Works to sign the mural. The 'official unveiling' is open to the public and takes place on Sunday, October 10, 12:30p-1:30p CST. Will post final photos of the mural, then. I can't ruin the surprise for those who are going to attend that day, now can I! :)

Now I am focusing on painting my entryway, which I've been wanting to do for a long time! I'll show you the eight paint colors I'll be using...

No comments:

Post a Comment